YOUTH IN ACTION - Action 4.6 - Support for partnership projects in the youth sector at European level
Podporovatel: European Commission DG Education and Culture
This action supports partnership projects with regional or local public bodies (i.e. regions, municipalities, etc.) or with organisations active in the youth sector at European level, which intend to develop or reinforce their long-term actions, strategies and programmes in the field of non-formal learning and youth.
Characteristics of the partnership:
This action will support the development of an activity programme combining one or more of the following activities taking inspiration from the ?Youth in Action? programme:
(1) transnational youth exchanges
(2) national or transnational youth Initiatives
(3) European voluntary service
(4) training and networking.
Such activity programme can be:
? either directly implemented by the applicant itself (procedure A),
? or cooperatively implemented with ?co-organising partner(s)? who are extensively involved in the design and implementation of the project and designated by the applicant at the time of submitting the
application (procedure B).
In both cases (procedure A or procedure B) the activity programme can involve ?associated partners?.
Associated partners take part in the implementation of the proposed activities of the project, but not to the
same extent and at the same level of participation as co-organising partners.
Proposals must be submitted by local or regional public bodies or by organisations active in the youth sector at European level (ENGO)which have member organisations in at least eight Programme Countries of the ?Youth in Action ?Programme.
If the project indicates that the programme of activities is to be implemented jointly with one or more co- organisers (procedure B) this/these organisation/s can be:
? a public body at regional or local level,
? an association or network of regional and/or local public bodies,
? a European grouping for territorial cooperation,
? a non-profit non-governmental organisation (NGO),
? a non-profit body active at European level in the youth field (ENGO) which has member organisations in at least eight programme countries of the ?Youth in Action? programme,
? a company/undertaking/profit-making body active in corporate social responsibility in favour of youth.
Applicants must have a legal status and must have been legally registered for at least two years in one of the Programme Countries.
The Programme Countries are the following:
- the 27 Member States of the European Union,ustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom,
- those countries of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA)which are parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA):Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland,
- candidate countries for which a pre-accession strategy has been established:Croatia and Turkey.
Projects must be set up including an activity programme of non-profit-making purpose and come under the field of youth and non-formal education.
The programme of activities must start between 1 March 2013 and 1 September 2013.
The programme of activities may run for 2 years (24 months).
No more than one project proposal can be submitted by the same applicant under this call for proposals.
The maximum grant allocated to each project may not exceed EUR 100 000.
Deadline to submit the electronic and paper application form was 17 September 2012 at 12.00 (noon, Brussels time).
We will keep you informed when a new call is published.
- Youth In Action 4.6 - Support for partnership projects with regional or local public bodies or with organisations active in the youth sector at European level. http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/youth/funding/2012/call_action_4_6_en.php
- EACEA ?Youth in Action? Programme
- Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency
Avenue du Bourget, 1